Dejavoo Systems offers several different fee options to fit your specific needs.
Exclusive Patented Technology
Dejavoo’s Cash Discount Program has been in existence for 7+yrs and has answered hundreds of consumers’ compliance concerns successfully.
- Pricing should be displayed as credit amount “Cash discount at checkout”
- Prices should show in multiple places (menus, price sheets, by the register etc.)
- Can’t discriminate fees between card brands or consumers!
- No Bypass option- if fee is refused – cancel transaction)
- Dejavoo is the Exclusive terminal provider
- Cash Discount Given On Terminal
- Cash Discounts Shown on Receipts
- DeNovo Back Office extensive reporting
- Detailed reporting- Fees, Tips, Tax’s etc.
- Extensive understanding of Compliance
- Strict following of Associations rules and states law
- Simple. Clever. Compliant. Proven.
Store prices are CASH prices
Popular Usage: “Non Cash Adjustment Fee”
- Prices listed in store are already discounted for cash
- Pay cash and get discounted ticketed price
- The non-cash (credit/debit) price is “adjusted” to non-discounted regular discounted price (single line)
Custom Fee Options
- Fix amount, tiered fees table
- Credit and debit cards equally
- Ability to bypass fee at the terminal or cancel transaction
- Ability to disable prompt and have no confirmation prompt
- DeNovo reporting
Design Your Own Program Based On Your Compliance Understanding
- A Custom Fee must be assessed to both the credit and debit transactions equally
- The fee can be named and set right from the file build
- Can be a fixed amount, a percentage or a combination of both (upper or lower to the custom fee limit [ie: <25.00 fee is flat .50 AND >$25.00 Fee is rate 3.85%])
- Can be up to 5 different fee limit tiers
- Split dial with multi MIDs (principle & tip or principle & fee)
- Bypass, cancel or no prompt at all!
Dejavoo advises to always confer with your legal and compliance teams prior to starting or designing any fee program.
For Credit Only (No Hybrids)
- A surcharge can only be applied to credit. If the card is a hybrid card (says debit on the card), the surcharge is not allowed and therefore will not be charged, even if the hybrid card is run as credit
- Surcharge is regulated by the Card Associations
- There are state specific restrictions
- Configurable in STEAM settings for rate or flat fee per card type
- Rate for surcharge will be configured per card brand: Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, etc.
Each card brand will have rates configurable for the following cases:
- Manual Card-‐Present (CP)
- Manual Card-‐Not-‐Present (CNP)
- Rate will be configured as a percentage of total transaction amount, or fixed fee
- Disclaimer will appear on bottom of both receipt copies
Note: Back Office, revenue distribution, merchant saving is at the ISO’s discretion.
PIN Debit only
- A Merchant Fee can only be applied to PIN Debit transactions, if the card is a hybrid card and not run as a debit sale the merchant fee will not be applied
- Merchant_Fee_Cashback_Only activates the merchant fee feature only when cash back is requested from the debit transaction
- Configurable in STEAM settings for rate or flat fee
- Configurable for all debit sale or only debit with cash back sales