Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Name | Address | Email address | Phone number
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that request for information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the applicable registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- We value your privacy and is committed to secure private information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will not sell or otherwise redistribute to third parties the information Licensor collects from you, as described in this Section.
- We constantly strives to improve our Products. To do so, We need to measure, analyze, and aggregate how users interact with the Products, such as usage patterns and characteristics of its user base. We collect and use analytics data regarding your use of the Products.
- You agree that We may collect and use technical data and related information, including without limitation, technical information relating to your device, system, and Products, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, marketing efforts and other services and communications to you related to the Products, including providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions; providing other news or information about us; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. We may use this technical data and related information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, except to the extent necessary to provide you with support, or communications to improve its products or to provide services or technology to you. We agree to handle your data in accordance with all applicable laws; and privacy and security measures reasonably adequate to preserve your data’s confidentiality and security.
- You retain all right, title and interest in and to any data, content, code, video, images or other materials of any type (“Your Data”) that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through the Hosted Services.
- Customer order data, if any, is stored encrypted and in access-controlled servers. Application data, if any, is stored on redundant storage nodes to protect data from hardware failures.
- We agree to handle Your Data in accordance with all applicable laws; and not share Your Data with third parties except as required by law. You acknowledge and agree that We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with law.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.